Bhakta Aarti Khosla Ji is the founder of Prerna School of Inspiration in New Delhi and Temple of Inspiration, where regular lectures and workshops are held, connecting the intellect and spirituality with the purpose of “empowering and awakening the consciousness”. Thus instilling Karmic Healing energies in the mind of the Therapists.
She has conducted several workshops, in India and worldwide on "Mind Therapies", addressing specifically the linkage between the mind and the spirit. Also initiating a series of 'Inspiring Mankind' workshops, focused on awakening the potential of the mind and dispelling fear.
Bhakta Aarti Ji has gained recognition of her work as under:
- Sharing & spreading knowledge of self-empowerment & self-healing for the last 15 years.
- Practicing Mind Therapist & Teacher for the last 15 years.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Second World Congress Regression therapy (WCRT) held in India.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Third WCRT in Brazil, where she presented a paper on "Karma Clearing, Past Life & Regression”.
- Guest Speaker at the Global Peace Initiative of Women (a UN initiative) & Chaired the peace dialogue between Israel & Palestine.
- Was invited to enlighten students of Singapore Management University on "Potential of the Mind".
- Oxford University, UK: lecture & workshop on "Enhancing Potential of the Mind, Dispelling Fear & Self-Healing".
- Presented a paper on "Teleportation & Vedic Connection" at World Healers Conference, USA.
- Tata Tele Services North India, invited her to hold a talk on the "Hidden Potential of the Mind and Performance".
- Held an "Elevating and Empowering Meditation cum Workshop" with Top 60 CIO's of India Powered by HP.
- Healing Workshops
- Literacy Programme
- Self Empowerment Programmes
- Mind Rolling
- Prerna Bazaars
- Weekly Meditations
- Spiritual Retreat
- Medical Camps
- Free Awareness Talks
- Healing Camps
- Personal Healing Sessions with Bhakta Aarti Khosla Ji on every Thursday
- Sale of CDs, Crystals, Karma Cards, Books & Stained Glass
To know more about Prerna School of Inspiration click:
Follow us on :
PUJNEEYA GURUDEV SHRI YUKTESHWAR GIRIJI MAHARAJ
(break)Detached Love and Relationships
Received Through Bhakta Aarti Khosla Ji
Q. What is "Detached Love" when it comes to relationships?
On detached love.
First start with the understanding of Free Will to choose whom to love?
What was the main cause?
Connected to THIS cause comes the expectation..
So reactions affect you ...positively or negatively.
Attached constantly to "inferential demands and expectations."
Free will is completely in the clutches of artificial self and past habits. Rejection and dejection cements the expectation.
It is pre-conditioned and therefore conditional!
When the cause starts with, "shukrana," to the Divine for an opportunity to GIVE without counting or controlling, you begin to channel the love.....
The spiritual energy is now included in all the elements, physical, intellectual and emotional.
Now the attachment is with the ONE above, for you feel blessed for the opportunity to pour out from your heart a...joyful giving, what HE gives, in over abundance...
Attached to HIM. Sharing with those whose energy you connect with.
If you get attached to the judgement others have of what you share...you will never be able to channel....
You too will begin to count....and the spiritual thankfulness will vanish.
The love will loose the "spirit of flowing," of watering the the land wherever it goes, of generating life and quenching thirst...
The river is attached at both ends....but flows in between... Love flows the same way!
|| SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI ||