Bhakta Aarti Khosla is the founder of Prerna School of Inspiration in New Delhi and Temple of Inspiration, where regular lectures and workshops are held, connecting the intellect and spirituality with the purpose of “empowering and awakening the consciousness”. Thus instilling Karmic
Healing energies in the mind of the Therapists.
She has conducted several workshops, in India and worldwide on "Mind Therapies", addressing specifically the linkage between the mind and the spirit. Also initiating a series of 'Inspiring Mankind' workshops, focused on awakening the
potential of the mind and dispelling fear.
She has gained recognition of her work as under:
- Sharing & spreading knowledge of self-empowerment & self-healing for the last 15 years.
- Practicing Mind Therapist & Teacher for the last 15 years.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Second World Congress Regression therapy (WCRT) held in India.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Third WCRT in Brazil, where she presented a paper on "Karma Clearing, Past Life & Regression”.
- Guest Speaker at the Global Peace Initiative of Women (a UN initiative) & Chaired the peace dialogue between Israel & Palestine.
- Was invited to enlighten students of Singapore Management University on "Potential of the Mind".
- Oxford University, UK: lecture & workshop on "Enhancing Potential of the Mind, Dispelling Fear & Self-Healing".
- Presented a paper on "Teleportation & Vedic Connection" at World Healers Conference, USA.
- Tata Tele Services North India, invited her to hold a talk on the "Hidden Potential of the Mind and Performance".
- Held an "Elevating and Empowering Meditation cum Workshop" with Top 60 CIO's of India Powered by HP.
- Healing Workshops
- Literacy Programme
- Self Empowerment Programmes
- Mind Rolling
- Prerna Bazaars
- Weekly Meditations
- Spiritual Retreat
- Medical Camps
- Free Awareness Talks
- Healing Camps
- Personal Healing Sessions with Bhakta Aarti Khosla on every Thursday
- Spiritual Tarot with Guru Cards
- Healing with Crystals
To know more about Prerna School of Inspiration click:
Follow us on :
PUJNEEYA GURUDEV SHRI YUKTESWAR GIRIJI MAHARAJ
Received Through Bhakta Aarti Khosla
FINDING INNER FOCUS
Prerna Wisdom: Do you connect with the Kaaran?
The strength and fortitude of the living tall obstinate mountains standing out in the full moon sky.
Obstinate to perfection for the purpose being PROTECTION, like a father standing with his arms spread out towards the natural dips of valleys, filled with the homes of man and its previous life families of trees and animals.
A thunderstorm creates a boomerang effect, echoing its presence with clapping streaks of lightning and racing winds that challenge the strength of the high obstinate ones.
Like SHIVA'S Tandav in the sky.
Mother Nature smiles knowingly, for the purpose is the RAIN, to quench the thirst of the unspoken mountains and all those in its lap.
The river, happily lapping, rejoices as its family comes pouring into its womb as millions of droplets, wanting to shed their individuality into the expansion of the flowing manifestation. All merging into one auspicious name.
That being the FOCUS.
Man watches, all this drama...
Does he use his eyes only? Will he integrate the SATSANG to go deeper to find the focus?
Does he learn from the mountains?
Taking a stand in Strength & Protection. Knowing he will be tested.
From the strength of the invisibly directed air...
Racing in as winds, moving strongly in directions with a SATVIC purpose of carrying and spreading the seeds of the unmanned forest so they may grow and spread.
Puffing and pushing along the many heavy moisture laden clouds, to places MA Prakriti has identified the water to be delivered.
All converging there joyfully, dancing and banging into each other to create the sounds of a marriage party like a Divine celebrate. A light and fireworks display announcing its arrival.
Can the Seeker use his awareness, to push the heavy laden self towards GYANAM, where everything converges as YOGA?
|| SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI ||