Bhakta Aarti Khosla Ji is the founder of Prerna School of Inspiration in New Delhi and Temple of Inspiration, where regular lectures and workshops are held, connecting the intellect and spirituality with the purpose of “empowering and awakening the consciousness”. Thus instilling Karmic Healing energies in the mind of the Therapists.
She has conducted several workshops, in India and worldwide on "Mind Therapies", addressing specifically the linkage between the mind and the spirit. Also initiating a series of 'Inspiring Mankind' workshops, focused on awakening the potential of the mind and dispelling fear.
Bhakta Aarti Ji has gained recognition of her work as under:
- Sharing & spreading knowledge of self-empowerment & self-healing for the last 15 years.
- Practicing Mind Therapist & Teacher for the last 15 years.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Second World Congress Regression therapy (WCRT) held in India.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Third WCRT in Brazil, where she presented a paper on "Karma Clearing, Past Life & Regression”.
- Guest Speaker at the Global Peace Initiative of Women (a UN initiative) & Chaired the peace dialogue between Israel & Palestine.
- Was invited to enlighten students of Singapore Management University on "Potential of the Mind".
- Oxford University, UK: lecture & workshop on "Enhancing Potential of the Mind, Dispelling Fear & Self-Healing".
- Presented a paper on "Teleportation & Vedic Connection" at World Healers Conference, USA.
- Tata Tele Services North India, invited her to hold a talk on the "Hidden Potential of the Mind and Performance".
- Held an "Elevating and Empowering Meditation cum Workshop" with Top 60 CIO's of India Powered by HP.
- Healing Workshops
- Literacy Programme
- Self Empowerment Programmes
- Mind Rolling
- Prerna Bazaars
- Weekly Meditations
- Spiritual Retreat
- Medical Camps
- Free Awareness Talks
- Healing Camps
- Personal Healing Sessions with Bhakta Aarti Khosla Ji on every Thursday
- Sale of CDs, Crystals, Karma Cards, Books & Stained Glass
To know more about Prerna School of Inspiration click:
Follow us on :
PUJNEEYA GURUDEV SHRI YUKTESHWAR GIRIJI MAHARAJ
DO WE VALUE WHAT WE RECEIVE FOR FREE?
Received Through Bhakta Aarti Khosla Ji
Where do you keep your precious articles?
Is it secure enough?
How do you look after the relationships you value?
Are they secure enough?
How do you protect the precious-ness in the sacred knowledge passed on to you from the Divine in a way "even you" can understand it ?
Is it kept in a secure way?
Many believe Prakriti is to be misused, for it is free!
Earth and its boundless treasures wasted, corrupted, for "man" forgot to keep this too in a secure way.
Prakriti gives freely, so that "man" can receive with respect and pass on the same for future generations.
Man intelligently made two sets of rules, one set for everything that had his / her name on it and another for everything else that was received.
So what do you need to do?
First, add you name to the receiving. Anything that you receive...
Just like you add your name to your home, your child...
Automatically you will pray to the DIVINE to protect the same. Whilst you too, do your best.
When you have the same relationship with the Divine, you will trust that HE is directly removing your ignorance. To reach your LIGHT.
The sacred path and the means (Gyanam), will automatically be held securely to your heart, for this too has reached you with a lot of effort, specially the unseen sacrifices of the GURU consciousness.
The SUN gives freely, so should the LIGHT be taken LIGHTLY?
Anyone who doesn't respect the Sun, cannot respect the Light.
Find your relationship with the SUN, for it holds within it your mystical relationship with the light.
Or something to value and protect?
|| SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI ||