Bhakta Aarti Khosla Ji is the founder of Prerna School of Inspiration in New Delhi and Temple of Inspiration, where regular lectures and workshops are held, connecting the intellect and spirituality with the purpose of “empowering and awakening the consciousness”. Thus instilling Karmic Healing energies in the mind of the Therapists.
She has conducted several workshops, in India and worldwide on "Mind Therapies", addressing specifically the linkage between the mind and the spirit. Also initiating a series of 'Inspiring Mankind' workshops, focused on awakening the potential of the mind and dispelling fear.
Bhakta Aarti Ji has gained recognition of her work as under:
- Sharing & spreading knowledge of self-empowerment & self-healing for the last 15 years.
- Practicing Mind Therapist & Teacher for the last 15 years.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Second World Congress Regression therapy (WCRT) held in India.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Third WCRT in Brazil, where she presented a paper on "Karma Clearing, Past Life & Regression”.
- Guest Speaker at the Global Peace Initiative of Women (a UN initiative) & Chaired the peace dialogue between Israel & Palestine.
- Was invited to enlighten students of Singapore Management University on "Potential of the Mind".
- Oxford University, UK: lecture & workshop on "Enhancing Potential of the Mind, Dispelling Fear & Self-Healing".
- Presented a paper on "Teleportation & Vedic Connection" at World Healers Conference, USA.
- Tata Tele Services North India, invited her to hold a talk on the "Hidden Potential of the Mind and Performance".
- Held an "Elevating and Empowering Meditation cum Workshop" with Top 60 CIO's of India Powered by HP.
- Healing Workshops
- Literacy Programme
- Self Empowerment Programmes
- Mind Rolling
- Prerna Bazaars
- Weekly Meditations
- Spiritual Retreat
- Medical Camps
- Free Awareness Talks
- Healing Camps
- Personal Healing Sessions with Bhakta Aarti Khosla Ji on every Thursday
- Sale of CDs, Crystals, Karma Cards, Books & Stained Glass
To know more about Prerna School of Inspiration click:
Follow us on :
PUJNEEYA GURUDEV SHRI YUKTESHWAR GIRIJI MAHARAJ
A SEEKER'S BEHAVIOUR
Received Through Bhakta Aarti Khosla Ji
A Seeker requested an understanding of his own behaviour in the "outside world", and on outer provocation when facing rude behaviour.
A Doer or a Seeker?
A Seeker is aware of the TAMAS in the Doership world, for he was earlier a full time member of the same. So he uses ways and means to protect his own self, divert the onslaught, ignore the pettiness or actively improve his own positive strength.
Seeker prepares his mind before meeting Doers. They are in majority so you are bound to meet them in every sphere of life.
Seeker connects with other Seekers.
Rudeness can be due to various reasons, sharing two major ones:
1) A fellow Seeker wanting to hurt / control you intentionally.
2) Advancing Seeker sharing the Truth, which is translated by the affected person as negative.
When Shri Krishna shared the TRUTH about who should be king to Dhridhrashtra and then asked that the country be divided into two halves, or even that the Pandavs could be given only 5 villages, it was taken as 'rudeness' by Duryodhan... War became inevitable and DIVINITY had to protect itself.
Experiencing rudeness is usually followed by, wallowing in self pity, anger, blame and ultimately gossip.
None of these activities make you feel any better, but the habit of this ritual continues...
Self analyses and Self Clearing is MOST IMPORTANT for future reactions by YOUR SELF.
A TRUE SEEKER WISHING FOR GROWTH WILL NEVER INDULGE IN GOSSIP. For it is a Doer activity!
He knows & BELIEVES the Divine is omni present and AWARE of all karma being played out...even those behind closed doors!
|| SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI ||