Bhakta Aarti Khosla Ji is the founder of Prerna School of Inspiration in New Delhi and Temple of Inspiration, where regular lectures and workshops are held, connecting the intellect and spirituality with the purpose of “empowering and awakening the consciousness”. Thus instilling Karmic Healing energies in the mind of the Therapists.
She has conducted several workshops, in India and worldwide on "Mind Therapies", addressing specifically the linkage between the mind and the spirit. Also initiating a series of 'Inspiring Mankind' workshops, focused on awakening the potential of the mind and dispelling fear.
Bhakta Aarti Ji has gained recognition of her work as under:
- Sharing & spreading knowledge of self-empowerment & self-healing for the last 15 years.
- Practicing Mind Therapist & Teacher for the last 15 years.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Second World Congress Regression therapy (WCRT) held in India.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Third WCRT in Brazil, where she presented a paper on "Karma Clearing, Past Life & Regression”.
- Guest Speaker at the Global Peace Initiative of Women (a UN initiative) & Chaired the peace dialogue between Israel & Palestine.
- Was invited to enlighten students of Singapore Management University on "Potential of the Mind".
- Oxford University, UK: lecture & workshop on "Enhancing Potential of the Mind, Dispelling Fear & Self-Healing".
- Presented a paper on "Teleportation & Vedic Connection" at World Healers Conference, USA.
- Tata Tele Services North India, invited her to hold a talk on the "Hidden Potential of the Mind and Performance".
- Held an "Elevating and Empowering Meditation cum Workshop" with Top 60 CIO's of India Powered by HP.
- Healing Workshops
- Literacy Programme
- Self Empowerment Programmes
- Mind Rolling
- Prerna Bazaars
- Weekly Meditations
- Spiritual Retreat
- Medical Camps
- Free Awareness Talks
- Healing Camps
- Personal Healing Sessions with Bhakta Aarti Khosla Ji on every Thursday
- Sale of CDs, Crystals, Karma Cards, Books & Stained Glass
To know more about Prerna School of Inspiration click:
Follow us on :
PUJNEEYA GURUDEV SHRI YUKTESHWAR GIRIJI MAHARAJ
THE DIVINE MOTHER. RAAVAN. A NEW BIRTH.
Received Through Bhakta Aarti Khosla Ji
There was a terrible demon Bhandasura.
So terrible that his Tamas was rooted in his KAARAN SHAREER. To be successful he needed the strength and protection of the DIVINE.
He engaged himself in great penance and obtained a boon from Lord Shiva. This was immediately used just as he wanted. The manifestation was the highest TAMAS.....evil.
The Divine Mother fought with him for nine nights (the demons have extraordinary strength during the night, mental demons/ TAMAS is highest during the night, TAMAS can be ignorance based, in the absence of the Light of SAT ) and killed him on the evening of the tenth day, known as the Vijaya Dasami.
Ask yourself, "will I personally be able to celebrate Vijaya Dasami in this lifetime?"
It was on this day that Arjuna worshiped DIVINE MOTHER as DEVI, before starting the battle against the Kauravas on the field of Kurukshetra.
Sri Rama worshiped Durga at the time of the fight with Ravana, to invoke Her energy connect in the war.
Dussera can also be interpreted as "Dasa-Hara", which means the cutting of the ten heads of Ravana, passion, pride, anger, greed, infatuation, lust, hatred, jealousy, selfishness and crookedness, all characteristics of the artificial self / Ego.
We truly celebrate Dussera and Diwali only if we make honest efforts to destroy the demon of our TAMAS and radiate peace and love wherever we go.
Always be aware of the excuses the artificial self makes to justify your demons control over you.
Fasting for nine DAYS, twice a year, might cleanse you for that period of time .....and then.. the rest of the year?
The nights of ignorance undo and play havoc...
Is DIVINE MOTHER only watching you during Navratri?
How many heads does my artificial self have? ASK YOURSELF....IN THE SILENCE ...
ASCEND WITH SAT AND BE RE-BORN.
|| SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI ||