Bhakta Aarti Khosla is the founder of Prerna School of Inspiration in New Delhi and Temple of Inspiration, where regular lectures and workshops are held, connecting the intellect and spirituality with the purpose of “empowering and awakening the consciousness”. Thus instilling Karmic Healing energies in the mind of the Therapists.
She has conducted several workshops, in India and worldwide on "Mind Therapies", addressing specifically the linkage between the mind and the spirit. Also initiating a series of 'Inspiring Mankind' workshops, focused on awakening the potential of the mind and dispelling fear.
She has gained recognition of her work as under:
- Sharing & spreading knowledge of self-empowerment & self-healing for the last 15 years.
- Practicing Mind Therapist & Teacher for the last 15 years.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Second WCRT held in India.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Third WCRT in Brazil, where she presented a paper.
- Guest Speaker at the Global Peace Initiative of Women (a UN initiative).
- Was invited to enlighten students of Singapore Management University on "Potential of the Mind".
- Oxford University, UK: lecture & workshop on "Enhancing Potential of the Mind, Dispelling Fear & Self-Healing".
- Presented a paper on "Teleportation & Vedic Connection" at World Healers Conference, USA.
- Tata Tele Services North India, invited her to hold a talk on the "Hidden Potential of the Mind and Performance".
- Held an "Elevating and Empowering Meditation cum Workshop" with Top 60 CIO's of India Powered by HP.
To know more about Prerna School of Inspiration click:
Received Through Bhakta Aarti Khosla
Bhakti & Karmic Nidhyasan.
Why did Rani Kunti ask Shri Krishna for the Vardaan (blessing) of Dukha?
So that the Dukha keeps her aware and connected to the Divine.
But what inspired her to do so…? Specially now, when the WAR HAD BEEN WON.
Through self AWARENESS...her recognition of Shri Krishna's identity.
Through self introspection and MANAN...
...recognition of the futility of depending on most of mankind.
...recognition of how all seem to get distracted by world objects and applause...daily...!
...recognition of how the Divine is ignored till there is pain. Mankind only connecting to ask for the pain to be taken away.
Rani Kunti's Inner Bhav deciding "I do not want to be like this EVER. I need to be close to YOU at any cost. If it is pain that will ensure this constant connect...SO BE IT!"
THE PERFUME OF BHAKTI SPREADING ITS INSPIRATION IN KARMIC NIDHYASAN.
BHAKTI STEEPED GYANAM IS THE GREATEST KRIYA...for the yearning is to reach HIM.
Shravan Manan Nidhyasan...all being practiced.
To karmically achieve
|| SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI ||
To unsubscibe from Guru Om, [UNSUBSCRIBE]