Bhakta Aarti Khosla is the founder of Prerna School of Inspiration in New Delhi and Temple of Inspiration, where regular lectures and workshops are held, connecting the intellect and spirituality with the purpose of “empowering and awakening the consciousness”. Thus instilling Karmic Healing energies in the mind of the Therapists.
She has conducted several workshops, in India and worldwide on "Mind Therapies", addressing specifically the linkage between the mind and the spirit. Also initiating a series of 'Inspiring Mankind' workshops, focused on awakening the potential of the mind and dispelling fear.
She has gained recognition of her work as under:
- Sharing & spreading knowledge of self-empowerment & self-healing for the last 15 years.
- Practicing Mind Therapist & Teacher for the last 15 years.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Second WCRT held in India.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Third WCRT in Brazil, where she presented a paper.
- Guest Speaker at the Global Peace Initiative of Women (a UN initiative).
- Was invited to enlighten students of Singapore Management University on "Potential of the Mind".
- Oxford University, UK: lecture & workshop on "Enhancing Potential of the Mind, Dispelling Fear & Self-Healing".
- Presented a paper on "Teleportation & Vedic Connection" at World Healers Conference, USA.
- Tata Tele Services North India, invited her to hold a talk on the "Hidden Potential of the Mind and Performance".
- Held an "Elevating and Empowering Meditation cum Workshop" with Top 60 CIO's of India Powered by HP.
To know more about Prerna School of Inspiration click:
Received Through Bhakta Aarti Khosla
Dukha and Bhakti.
DUKHA only lets out an involuntary prayer of help.
Till the DUKHA exists...my connection to you exists.
If I start yearning for a connect beyond the DUKHA, I have become a BHAKTA.
Then the loving vibration is the cause of the connect.
The connect itself satisfies me...for what I receive in energy...
...fills up my mind
Fills up my eyes
Fills up my heart.........my individuality
TILL I ONLY SENSE THE LOVE
If I cannot feel my DUKHA...where am I?
|| SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI ||
To unsubscibe from Guru Om, [UNSUBSCRIBE]