Bhakta Aarti Khosla is the founder of Prerna School of Inspiration in New Delhi and Temple of Inspiration, where regular lectures and workshops are held, connecting the intellect and spirituality with the purpose of “empowering and awakening the consciousness”. Thus instilling Karmic Healing energies in the mind of the Therapists.
She has conducted several workshops, in India and worldwide on "Mind Therapies", addressing specifically the linkage between the mind and the spirit. Also initiating a series of 'Inspiring Mankind' workshops, focused on awakening the potential of the mind and dispelling fear.
She has gained recognition of her work as under:
- Sharing & spreading knowledge of self-empowerment & self-healing for the last 15 years.
- Practicing Mind Therapist & Teacher for the last 15 years.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Second WCRT held in India.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Third WCRT in Brazil, where she presented a paper.
- Guest Speaker at the Global Peace Initiative of Women (a UN initiative).
- Was invited to enlighten students of Singapore Management University on "Potential of the Mind".
- Oxford University, UK: lecture & workshop on "Enhancing Potential of the Mind, Dispelling Fear & Self-Healing".
- Presented a paper on "Teleportation & Vedic Connection" at World Healers Conference, USA.
- Tata Tele Services North India, invited her to hold a talk on the "Hidden Potential of the Mind and Performance".
- Held an "Elevating and Empowering Meditation cum Workshop" with Top 60 CIO's of India Powered by HP.
To know more about Prerna School of Inspiration click:
Received Through Bhakta Aarti Khosla
Bhakti & Krishna Consciousness.
The physical birth of Shri Krishna on prithviloka.
To inspire and spread the inner Shakti of every Seeker.
Each one of us a Gopi....
Swaying gently in the self producing and emitting fragrance of Bhakti.
Let's celebrate the birth of Divine Love in our hearts...let's sing ...dance and spread Krishna Consciousness through music & Gyanam!
Let's gift HIM something special on this sacred day on prithviloka.
Our love for HIS words and consciousness
OM SHRI KRISHNA
|| SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI ||
To unsubscibe from Guru Om, [UNSUBSCRIBE]