Bhakta Aarti Khosla is the founder of Prerna School of Inspiration in New Delhi and Temple of Inspiration, where regular lectures and workshops are held, connecting the intellect and spirituality with the purpose of “empowering and awakening the consciousness”. Thus instilling Karmic Healing energies in the mind of the Therapists.
She has conducted several workshops, in India and worldwide on "Mind Therapies", addressing specifically the linkage between the mind and the spirit. Also initiating a series of 'Inspiring Mankind' workshops, focused on awakening the potential of the mind and dispelling fear.
She has gained recognition of her work as under:
- Sharing & spreading knowledge of self-empowerment & self-healing for the last 15 years.
- Practicing Mind Therapist & Teacher for the last 15 years.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Second World Congress Regression therapy (WCRT) held in India.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Third WCRT in Brazil, where she presented a paper on "Karma Clearing, Past Life & Regression”.
- Guest Speaker at the Global Peace Initiative of Women (a UN initiative) & Chaired the peace dialogue between Israel & Palestine.
- Was invited to enlighten students of Singapore Management University on "Potential of the Mind".
- Oxford University, UK: lecture & workshop on "Enhancing Potential of the Mind, Dispelling Fear & Self-Healing".
- Presented a paper on "Teleportation & Vedic Connection" at World Healers Conference, USA.
- Tata Tele Services North India, invited her to hold a talk on the "Hidden Potential of the Mind and Performance".
- Held an "Elevating and Empowering Meditation cum Workshop" with Top 60 CIO's of India Powered by HP.
To know more about Prerna School of Inspiration click:
Received Through Bhakta Aarti Khosla
Mamatva & Kshatriya Bhav.
Mamatva is made up of;
Mam or COMPLETELY MINE. In the seat & all of my heart!
In every cell of my being, I feel blessed to have you.
Just as I say, "I am hungry!", meaning all of me wants the nourishment of food.
Mamta, personal motherly instinct due to GOD given creative energy.
This can be in any 'body self'.
An expanded protective vibration emitting out of one's own higher chakra stithi.
Personal age or being a man or woman has no bearing on reaching this state.
Namrata Bhav, Initially for only those whom you are related to / friends with / part of your social circle... As your stithi GROWS your circle of compassion grows...
MOVING from compassion towards your child studying hard for his exams... To all kids putting in high levels of effort.
You understand and respect the stand people take for the sake of SATVIC values!
The vibration of compassion is automatically expelled from your being for those who continuously sacrifice on many layers, to stay on the SATVIC PATH OF THOUGHT AND ACTION. Keeping their ego in check.
The greatest battle ever fought by any human form.
Now a KSHATRIYA IS BORN FROM WITHIN... An emotional reaction.
When the advanced seeker understands and values the properties of MINE, PROTECTION & COMPASSION IN THE SATVIC MANIFESTATIONS / BENEFITS HE HAS RECEIVED ON EARTH, HE WILL AUTOMATICALLY / INSTINCTIVELY ACT AS ITS PROTECTOR.
An emotional (invisible) ALONG-WITH a physical (visible / audible) reaction. For all to see.
A declaration to PRAKRITI stating your NEW STITHI.
THUS IS BORN THE KSHATRIYA.
PROTECTION OF THE SATVIC... AS IT IS PRASADAM / DIVINE ENERGY, WHEREVER....WHOEVER BE THE CARRIER.
If someone is carrying your personal valuables, you will protect that person, for you value what he is carrying!
Just like that, if someone is emitting Divine energy... (all carry it, only some reach a state of where they actively spread it) only those who value it, will stay close and wish to protect it. NO MATTER WHAT!
Both go hand in hand.
Where there is GENUINE MAMATVA BHAV the KSHATRIYA BHAV will automatically increase.
So that the emotions don't cause confusion in how to integrate the two, man receives SATSANG.
As Arjun did.
|| SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI ||
To unsubscibe from Guru Om, [UNSUBSCRIBE]