Bhakta Aarti Khosla is the founder of Prerna School of Inspiration in New Delhi and Temple of Inspiration, where regular lectures and workshops are held, connecting the intellect and spirituality with the purpose of “empowering and awakening the consciousness”. Thus instilling Karmic Healing energies in the mind of the Therapists.
She has conducted several workshops, in India and worldwide on "Mind Therapies", addressing specifically the linkage between the mind and the spirit. Also initiating a series of 'Inspiring Mankind' workshops, focused on awakening the potential of the mind and dispelling fear.
She has gained recognition of her work as under:
- Sharing & spreading knowledge of self-empowerment & self-healing for the last 15 years.
- Practicing Mind Therapist & Teacher for the last 15 years.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Second World Congress Regression therapy (WCRT) held in India.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Third WCRT in Brazil, where she presented a paper on "Karma Clearing, Past Life & Regression”.
- Guest Speaker at the Global Peace Initiative of Women (a UN initiative) & Chaired the peace dialogue between Israel & Palestine.
- Was invited to enlighten students of Singapore Management University on "Potential of the Mind".
- Oxford University, UK: lecture & workshop on "Enhancing Potential of the Mind, Dispelling Fear & Self-Healing".
- Presented a paper on "Teleportation & Vedic Connection" at World Healers Conference, USA.
- Tata Tele Services North India, invited her to hold a talk on the "Hidden Potential of the Mind and Performance".
- Held an "Elevating and Empowering Meditation cum Workshop" with Top 60 CIO's of India Powered by HP.
To know more about Prerna School of Inspiration click:
Received Through Bhakta Aarti Khosla
.Protecting ones own 'Aura'
Self Protecting your aura.
Aura is an energy field around you.
It has a centre...your solar plexus.
It permeates every cell of your being. Thereby affecting every organ.
It has a periphery...like a wall all around.
Just imagine yourself to be in a swimming pool.
The water changes temperature and keeps as clean or dirty according to your wishes.
Out of curiosity or spiritual guidance you desire to clean up the water and keep it warm.
Whilst standing IN the pool you start learning how to do all this...and you begin cleaning it up...
You start enjoying the positive energies of the cleaner water and get further inspired to clean up the hidden dirt at the deep ends.
What happens if you broke the wall around...even briefly?
There would be a leak. Outside dirt could re-enter.
Collected clean water would get polluted.
Now imagine this pool to be made of your energy...MIND energy.
When YOU CREATE a doubt that breeds into TAMASIC action.
It manifests and spreads INSIDE this pool and spears into the identity of the mind.
If your pool had dirt, you would say "the water is dirty." But man doesn't do that, out of ignorance and habit says, "I am dirty"... this also he can't take, as it carries guilt, so starts a list of blames..
I am not dirty, YOU made me dirty.
All this agitates the water and more dirt enters.
Whereas, if a doubt is looked at / identified as dirt, and washed soon. The effect cannot spread and keeps the water as well as the boundary protected.
Spiritual thinking is simply staying separate from the agitating / TAMASIC thought. Moving to a Satvic one and choosing to stay in that till the challenge is present.
After all every dust storm has a beginning AND AN END.
KEEP WORKING IN SATVIC SHRADDHA TILL IT ENDS.
Even out of curiosity, if you open the window, the sand and flying dirt will definitely enter...
And take up your time, effort and many earth days in re-cleaning!
EVERY CLASS HAS TESTS, SOME WEEKLY, SOME SEMESTER, OR YEARLY.
Stay patiently positive.
Continue doing your SATVIC Karma and internally say...THIS TOO SHALL PASS!
|| SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI ||
To unsubscibe from Guru Om, [UNSUBSCRIBE]