Bhakta Aarti Khosla is the founder of Prerna School of Inspiration in New Delhi and Temple of Inspiration, where regular lectures and workshops are held, connecting the intellect and spirituality with the purpose of “empowering and awakening the consciousness”. Thus instilling Karmic Healing energies in the mind of the Therapists.
She has conducted several workshops, in India and worldwide on "Mind Therapies", addressing specifically the linkage between the mind and the spirit. Also initiating a series of 'Inspiring Mankind' workshops, focused on awakening the potential of the mind and dispelling fear.
She has gained recognition of her work as under:
- Sharing & spreading knowledge of self-empowerment & self-healing for the last 15 years.
- Practicing Mind Therapist & Teacher for the last 15 years.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Second WCRT held in India.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Third WCRT in Brazil, where she presented a paper.
- Guest Speaker at the Global Peace Initiative of Women (a UN initiative).
- Was invited to enlighten students of Singapore Management University on "Potential of the Mind".
- Oxford University, UK: lecture & workshop on "Enhancing Potential of the Mind, Dispelling Fear & Self-Healing".
- Presented a paper on "Teleportation & Vedic Connection" at World Healers Conference, USA.
- Tata Tele Services North India, invited her to hold a talk on the "Hidden Potential of the Mind and Performance".
- Held an "Elevating and Empowering Meditation cum Workshop" with Top 60 CIO's of India Powered by HP.
To know more about Prerna School of Inspiration click:
Received Through Bhakta Aarti Khosla
Silence and Maun (Part 1).
This is a word that explains;
A state of mind
A state of heart
A state of soul
Something can SHOCK you into SILENCE.
But inner turmoil is completely in an opposite state.
Going round and round with limited understanding thus reaching personal conclusions.
Angry and hurtful
My understanding. My outer shocking silence.
My inner confusion.
Silence can cause further confusion, brooding and distance yourself from the higher truth.
Artificial self is in control of the SILENCE. CHUP...
Something said can SILENCE you... By revealing a deeper weakness hidden inside you.
Covered tactfully over time, in thoughts, words, behaviour that could have fooled many.... You included... so that the hidden ...was FORGOTTEN.
This was an opportunity to remember or again FORGET?
|| SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI ||
To unsubscibe from Guru Om, [UNSUBSCRIBE]