Bhakta Aarti Khosla is the founder of Prerna School of Inspiration in New Delhi and Temple of Inspiration, where regular lectures and workshops are held, connecting the intellect and spirituality with the purpose of “empowering and awakening the consciousness”. Thus instilling Karmic Healing energies in the mind of the Therapists.
She has conducted several workshops, in India and worldwide on "Mind Therapies", addressing specifically the linkage between the mind and the spirit. Also initiating a series of 'Inspiring Mankind' workshops, focused on awakening the potential of the mind and dispelling fear.
She has gained recognition of her work as under:
- Sharing & spreading knowledge of self-empowerment & self-healing for the last 15 years.
- Practicing Mind Therapist & Teacher for the last 15 years.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Second WCRT held in India.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Third WCRT in Brazil, where she presented a paper.
- Guest Speaker at the Global Peace Initiative of Women (a UN initiative).
- Was invited to enlighten students of Singapore Management University on "Potential of the Mind".
- Oxford University, UK: lecture & workshop on "Enhancing Potential of the Mind, Dispelling Fear & Self-Healing".
- Presented a paper on "Teleportation & Vedic Connection" at World Healers Conference, USA.
- Tata Tele Services North India, invited her to hold a talk on the "Hidden Potential of the Mind and Performance".
- Held an "Elevating and Empowering Meditation cum Workshop" with Top 60 CIO's of India Powered by HP.
To know more about Prerna School of Inspiration click:
Received Through Bhakta Aarti Khosla
Silence and Maun (Part 2).
Now during this silence, is there a NEW RESOLVE, to delink & diminish the weakness or justification?
SATSANG can SILENCE you when you receive answers to UNEXPRESSED DOUBTS.
With a sigh of inner satisfaction & sense of gratitude.
Silently thanking Prakriti for sending messages of KARMIC direction and protection for the breaking away of chains from habituated self-pitying behaviour.
Spiritual connections can receive SATVIC VIBRATIONS sent...yet not recognised...till you use it for your growth.
Then you find a stronger SEEKER inside. This can SILENCE you with GRATITUDE!
Only when SILENCE is connected with SATVIC VIBRATIONS AND GRATITUDE... is it called MAUN.
The requirement for meditation.
Else it is called CHUP, only mouth is silent...not Tamasik thoughts and angry retort vibrations exploding from your state of mind.
MAUN means you are connected to and producing SATVIC vibrations...THEREBY BLESSING YOURSELF WITH GURU KRIPA & DIVINE KRIPA!
My prayer for all is to be SATVICALLY receiving.
The world says things to you to put you down.
Gyan shows you a mirror of yourself, like your report card, don't blame the marks, use them to do better... so they get cleared!
Am I CHUP?
Or am I MAUN?
|| SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI ||
To unsubscibe from Guru Om, [UNSUBSCRIBE]