Bhakta Aarti Khosla is the founder of Prerna School of Inspiration in New Delhi and Temple of Inspiration, where regular lectures and workshops are held, connecting the intellect and spirituality with the purpose of “empowering and awakening the consciousness”. Thus instilling Karmic Healing energies in the mind of the Therapists.
She has conducted several workshops, in India and worldwide on "Mind Therapies", addressing specifically the linkage between the mind and the spirit. Also initiating a series of 'Inspiring Mankind' workshops, focused on awakening the potential of the mind and dispelling fear.
She has gained recognition of her work as under:
- Sharing & spreading knowledge of self-empowerment & self-healing for the last 15 years.
- Practicing Mind Therapist & Teacher for the last 15 years.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Second WCRT held in India.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Third WCRT in Brazil, where she presented a paper.
- Guest Speaker at the Global Peace Initiative of Women (a UN initiative).
- Was invited to enlighten students of Singapore Management University on "Potential of the Mind".
- Oxford University, UK: lecture & workshop on "Enhancing Potential of the Mind, Dispelling Fear & Self-Healing".
- Presented a paper on "Teleportation & Vedic Connection" at World Healers Conference, USA.
- Tata Tele Services North India, invited her to hold a talk on the "Hidden Potential of the Mind and Performance".
- Held an "Elevating and Empowering Meditation cum Workshop" with Top 60 CIO's of India Powered by HP.
To know more about Prerna School of Inspiration click:
Received Through Bhakta Aarti Khosla
A seeker's eligibility.
The YOGA of confidentiality. Bh. Gita.
Shri Krishna divulges a secret to Arjuna.
On why Arjuna is eligible, to be close to Krishna consciousness and receive HIS love, guidance, spiritual wisdom and protection.
On Earth the opposite forces are forever at play.
Only when FAITH, on Self (self-confidence) & DIVINITY is lacking do the opposite forces play in the minds & character of man.
The HEAVY emotions of comparison, jealousy & misunderstandings restrict the feeling of lightness & love.
Blame becomes a constant mind activity satisfying the ARTIFICIAL self.
With blame comes justification.
New thoughts keep cropping up to defend the artificial self, alongwith frustration…
Envy and jealousy unleash untruthfulness and complacency.
These are active in the lower chakras and control the mind!
It also takes control of the spiritual heart... So it feels empty, lonely & angry...
The anger clouds love and converts it into "attention seeking." At the cost of drowning the self in lower chakra activities.
Divine characteristics are sacrificed at the lust and greed of Artificial self.
Envy starts increasing… becoming the source of ailments.
Whose consciousness will such minds magnetise towards?
Spiritual wisdom is misunderstood, as the most beautiful sunset reflects badly on a cloudy mirror.
Humanising the self is an important step for the Seeker, before Divinising himself.
ANASUYA or absence of jealousy & envy are important to receive the LIGHT.
The more you reduce its hold on you.... The closer the Divine light comes!
The rest is free will... After all not everybody wants Krishna!
|| SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI ||
To unsubscibe from Guru Om, [UNSUBSCRIBE]