Bhakta Aarti Khosla is the founder of Prerna School of Inspiration in New Delhi and Temple of Inspiration, where regular lectures and workshops are held, connecting the intellect and spirituality with the purpose of “empowering and awakening the consciousness”. Thus instilling Karmic Healing energies in the mind of the Therapists.
She has conducted several workshops, in India and worldwide on "Mind Therapies", addressing specifically the linkage between the mind and the spirit. Also initiating a series of 'Inspiring Mankind' workshops, focused on awakening the potential of the mind and dispelling fear.
She has gained recognition of her work as under:
- Sharing & spreading knowledge of self-empowerment & self-healing for the last 15 years.
- Practicing Mind Therapist & Teacher for the last 15 years.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Second WCRT held in India.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Third WCRT in Brazil, where she presented a paper.
- Guest Speaker at the Global Peace Initiative of Women (a UN initiative).
- Was invited to enlighten students of Singapore Management University on "Potential of the Mind".
- Oxford University, UK: lecture & workshop on "Enhancing Potential of the Mind, Dispelling Fear & Self-Healing".
- Presented a paper on "Teleportation & Vedic Connection" at World Healers Conference, USA.
- Tata Tele Services North India, invited her to hold a talk on the "Hidden Potential of the Mind and Performance".
- Held an "Elevating and Empowering Meditation cum Workshop" with Top 60 CIO's of India Powered by HP.
To know more about Prerna School of Inspiration click:
Received Through Bhakta Aarti Khosla
Guru Purnima & Divine Love.
Darkness of the night.
The beautiful FULL MOON stands gloriously shining, reflecting
But where is the beam of light?
The Sun, invisible... the Ray, invisible.
The relationship...a mystery of the love and yearning of the moon!
As we look upwards, the soft moon shares its magic on our faces.
The hidden Parmatmic light shining through the loving yearning heart...of Atmic connect.
Towards this Loka of opposites.
Trying to heal lonely hearts with SAT, thankfulness and SEVA.
Vigilant and Protecting them all the while...like newly planted saplings.
The darkness of the restless ignorant minds can never be ignored.
They wait in the cover of darkness....
The full moon a reminder to every joyous seeker of "Light."
To bow in thankfulness, love and awareness.
Anything of SATVIC value has to be protected at all levels.
In SATVIC alertness.
Love and Protect your path and source....for your growth and
|| SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI ||
To unsubscibe from Guru Om, [UNSUBSCRIBE]