Bhakta Aarti Khosla is the founder of Prerna School of Inspiration in New Delhi and Temple of Inspiration, where regular lectures and workshops are held, connecting the intellect and spirituality with the purpose of “empowering and awakening the consciousness”. Thus instilling Karmic Healing energies in the mind of the Therapists.
She has conducted several workshops, in India and worldwide on "Mind Therapies", addressing specifically the linkage between the mind and the spirit. Also initiating a series of 'Inspiring Mankind' workshops, focused on awakening the potential of the mind and dispelling fear.
She has gained recognition of her work as under:
- Sharing & spreading knowledge of self-empowerment & self-healing for the last 15 years.
- Practicing Mind Therapist & Teacher for the last 15 years.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Second WCRT held in India.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Third WCRT in Brazil, where she presented a paper.
- Guest Speaker at the Global Peace Initiative of Women (a UN initiative).
- Was invited to enlighten students of Singapore Management University on "Potential of the Mind".
- Oxford University, UK: lecture & workshop on "Enhancing Potential of the Mind, Dispelling Fear & Self-Healing".
- Presented a paper on "Teleportation & Vedic Connection" at World Healers Conference, USA.
- Tata Tele Services North India, invited her to hold a talk on the "Hidden Potential of the Mind and Performance".
- Held an "Elevating and Empowering Meditation cum Workshop" with Top 60 CIO's of India Powered by HP.
To know more about Prerna School of Inspiration click:
Received Through Bhakta Aarti Khosla
Inner Strength & Self-Reliance.
What is a challenge?
An event (exam) sent to TEST the student.
Once the student is put into this situation he is provoked...at ALL LEVELS.
The BODY first freezes with fear...of unknown...
The MIND has many options:
Brooding with the fear
Going into a shell
Till it stops and realises "I have no option but to deal with this."
This goes IN
INNER STRENGTH IS TAPPED UPON.
All those who can inspire greater INNER STRENGTH are now connected to.
SPIRIT-UAL strength keeps the positive spirit enhanced.
They become more important than those who encourage brooding and blaming.
Just like a student connects with those friends during exams who assist in the studying...seriously!
MIND NOW FOCUSES ON SELF EFFORT AND SELF STRENGTH...with AWARENESS OF DIVINE KRIPA.
SELF reliance is an attribute that comes as a personality trait after conquering the exam.
The challenge produced hidden strengths from within!
A sense of pride releases the fear...
|| SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI ||
To unsubscibe from Guru Om, [UNSUBSCRIBE]