Bhakta Aarti Khosla Ji is the founder of Prerna School of Inspiration in New Delhi and Temple of Inspiration, where regular lectures and workshops are held, connecting the intellect and spirituality with the purpose of “empowering and awakening the consciousness”. Thus instilling Karmic Healing energies in the mind of the Therapists.
She has conducted several workshops, in India and worldwide on "Mind Therapies", addressing specifically the linkage between the mind and the spirit. Also initiating a series of 'Inspiring Mankind' workshops, focused on awakening the potential of the mind and dispelling fear.
Bhakta Aarti Ji has gained recognition of her work as under:
- Sharing & spreading knowledge of self-empowerment & self-healing for the last 15 years.
- Practicing Mind Therapist & Teacher for the last 15 years.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Second World Congress Regression therapy (WCRT) held in India.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Third WCRT in Brazil, where she presented a paper on "Karma Clearing, Past Life & Regression”.
- Guest Speaker at the Global Peace Initiative of Women (a UN initiative) & Chaired the peace dialogue between Israel & Palestine.
- Was invited to enlighten students of Singapore Management University on "Potential of the Mind".
- Oxford University, UK: lecture & workshop on "Enhancing Potential of the Mind, Dispelling Fear & Self-Healing".
- Presented a paper on "Teleportation & Vedic Connection" at World Healers Conference, USA.
- Tata Tele Services North India, invited her to hold a talk on the "Hidden Potential of the Mind and Performance".
- Held an "Elevating and Empowering Meditation cum Workshop" with Top 60 CIO's of India Powered by HP.
- Healing Workshops
- Literacy Programme
- Self Empowerment Programmes
- Mind Rolling
- Prerna Bazaars
- Weekly Meditations
- Spiritual Retreat
- Medical Camps
- Free Awareness Talks
- Healing Camps
- Personal Healing Sessions with Bhakta Aarti Khosla Ji on every Thursday
- Sale of CDs, Crystals, Karma Cards, Books & Stained Glass
To know more about Prerna School of Inspiration click:
Follow us on :
PUJNEEYA GURUDEV SHRI YUKTESHWAR GIRIJI MAHARAJ
Received Through Bhakta Aarti Khosla Ji
We worship the Divine in five main manifestations or Panchupasanas:
1) The Sun
2) Shiva energy
3) Shakti energy
4) Lord Vishnu (Shri Rama and Shri Krishna being His Avatara's)
5) Lord Ganesha. Protector and bestower of wish fulfilment.
The main KAARAN is to activate the spiritual awareness of the self and awaken the Divinity.
According to our personal Suksham BHAVNA and connect we get drawn to different representations.
The ultimate KAARAN is the same.
When celebrating Diwali, we tend to celebrate the following:
Lord Vishnu's purpose of visiting prithviloka.
SATVIC winning over TAMASIC, in any form, any affiliation... For it is to be destroyed.
In celebrating it, we are proclaiming that it inspires us to do the same at a personal level.
Ultimately praying to the 'Light' is praying to the light giver....SUN.
The KAARAN of life itself.
The symbol of PARAMATMA, invisible Divine Omnipresence.
|| SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI ||