Bhakta Aarti Khosla is the founder of Prerna School of Inspiration in New Delhi and Temple of Inspiration, where regular lectures and workshops are held, connecting the intellect and spirituality with the purpose of “empowering and awakening the consciousness”. Thus instilling Karmic Healing energies in the mind of the Therapists.
She has conducted several workshops, in India and worldwide on "Mind Therapies", addressing specifically the linkage between the mind and the spirit. Also initiating a series of 'Inspiring Mankind' workshops, focused on awakening the potential of the mind and dispelling fear.
She has gained recognition of her work as under:
- Sharing & spreading knowledge of self-empowerment & self-healing for the last 15 years.
- Practicing Mind Therapist & Teacher for the last 15 years.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Second World Congress Regression therapy (WCRT) held in India.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Third WCRT in Brazil, where she presented a paper on "Karma Clearing, Past Life & Regression”.
- Guest Speaker at the Global Peace Initiative of Women (a UN initiative) & Chaired the peace dialogue between Israel & Palestine.
- Was invited to enlighten students of Singapore Management University on "Potential of the Mind".
- Oxford University, UK: lecture & workshop on "Enhancing Potential of the Mind, Dispelling Fear & Self-Healing".
- Presented a paper on "Teleportation & Vedic Connection" at World Healers Conference, USA.
- Tata Tele Services North India, invited her to hold a talk on the "Hidden Potential of the Mind and Performance".
- Held an "Elevating and Empowering Meditation cum Workshop" with Top 60 CIO's of India Powered by HP.
To know more about Prerna School of Inspiration click:
Received Through Bhakta Aarti Khosla
Karma Yoga and Bhakti.
Only a Bhakta can be a Karma Yogi.
For he is connected to the Divine through the yearning of a loving heart. This is the reason the mind accepts the lessons and moves forward. Bhakti and Gyanam.
Arjun listened with love and trust...that is why he could absorb the Gyanam.
Whilst this relationship grows the seeking Bhakta realises he wishes to reach a state of Yoga.
Limitless love and peace...of the light!
Gyanam teaches him ways and means of thinking and behaving in expanded ways...without allowing the bitterness of the dead past to distort and confuse the seeker's path in the present.
A student who failed the exam and wishes to pass in the second attempt, cannot remind himself of the failure daily, else his spirit will collapse!
The Bhakta keeps changing his PRESENT state as his BHAKTI GROWS...
During such time his KARMA being directed and inspired towards completion to meet the Divine changes its vibrations...
This karma will now have WITHIN IT the vibration of KARMA YOGA!
Leave the past, for it was to teach... To clear distant past karma...or to conquer weaknesses!
|| SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI ||
To unsubscibe from Guru Om, [UNSUBSCRIBE]