Bhakta Aarti Khosla is the founder of Prerna School of Inspiration in New Delhi and Temple of Inspiration, where regular lectures and workshops are held, connecting the intellect and spirituality with the purpose of “empowering and awakening the consciousness”. Thus instilling Karmic Healing energies in the mind of the Therapists.
She has conducted several workshops, in India and worldwide on "Mind Therapies", addressing specifically the linkage between the mind and the spirit. Also initiating a series of 'Inspiring Mankind' workshops, focused on awakening the potential of the mind and dispelling fear.
She has gained recognition of her work as under:
- Sharing & spreading knowledge of self-empowerment & self-healing for the last 15 years.
- Practicing Mind Therapist & Teacher for the last 15 years.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Second World Congress Regression therapy (WCRT) held in India.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Third WCRT in Brazil, where she presented a paper on "Karma Clearing, Past Life & Regression”.
- Guest Speaker at the Global Peace Initiative of Women (a UN initiative) & Chaired the peace dialogue between Israel & Palestine.
- Was invited to enlighten students of Singapore Management University on "Potential of the Mind".
- Oxford University, UK: lecture & workshop on "Enhancing Potential of the Mind, Dispelling Fear & Self-Healing".
- Presented a paper on "Teleportation & Vedic Connection" at World Healers Conference, USA.
- Tata Tele Services North India, invited her to hold a talk on the "Hidden Potential of the Mind and Performance".
- Held an "Elevating and Empowering Meditation cum Workshop" with Top 60 CIO's of India Powered by HP.
To know more about Prerna School of Inspiration click:
Received Through Bhakta Aarti Khosla
Q. Guru Mantra and OM chanting during shanti mantra.
Guru means remover of the Darkness of Ignorance. When the controlling illusion of Maya is lifted.
What is left?
Light of OM.
Bringing forth the hidden aspects of BRAHMA VISHNU MAHESH lying in the supreme consciousness of OM.
Therefore Guru Consciousness can connect a seeker of completion to his core DIVINE traits.
OM is the focus of the seeker of completion and its destination.
GURU consciousness is due to its connect with OM.
Just as the light in the bulb is due to electricity.
The intense desire for OM keeps the connectivity of Divine light flowing through.
In the Shanti Mantra.
OM is the beginning...of all.
OM is PURNAHA...COMPLETE in itself.
Everywhere there is OM vibration.
OM is the peace giving energy that protects and bestows light EVERYWHERE.
|| SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI ||
To unsubscibe from Guru Om, [UNSUBSCRIBE]