Bhakta Aarti Khosla is the founder of Prerna School of Inspiration in New Delhi and Temple of Inspiration, where regular lectures and workshops are held, connecting the intellect and spirituality with the purpose of “empowering and awakening the consciousness”. Thus instilling Karmic Healing energies in the mind of the Therapists.
She has conducted several workshops, in India and worldwide on "Mind Therapies", addressing specifically the linkage between the mind and the spirit. Also initiating a series of 'Inspiring Mankind' workshops, focused on awakening the potential of the mind and dispelling fear.
She has gained recognition of her work as under:
- Sharing & spreading knowledge of self-empowerment & self-healing for the last 15 years.
- Practicing Mind Therapist & Teacher for the last 15 years.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Second World Congress Regression therapy (WCRT) held in India.
- Part of the Organizing Committee of the Third WCRT in Brazil, where she presented a paper on "Karma Clearing, Past Life & Regression”.
- Guest Speaker at the Global Peace Initiative of Women (a UN initiative) & Chaired the peace dialogue between Israel & Palestine.
- Was invited to enlighten students of Singapore Management University on "Potential of the Mind".
- Oxford University, UK: lecture & workshop on "Enhancing Potential of the Mind, Dispelling Fear & Self-Healing".
- Presented a paper on "Teleportation & Vedic Connection" at World Healers Conference, USA.
- Tata Tele Services North India, invited her to hold a talk on the "Hidden Potential of the Mind and Performance".
- Held an "Elevating and Empowering Meditation cum Workshop" with Top 60 CIO's of India Powered by HP.
- Healing Workshops
- Literacy Programme
- Self Empowerment Programmes
- Mind Rolling
- Prerna Bazaars
- Weekly Meditations
- Spiritual Retreat
- Medical Camps
- Free Awareness Talks
- Healing Camps
- Personal Healing Sessions with Bhakta Aarti Khosla on every Thursday
- Sale of CDs, Crystals, Karma Cards, Books & Stained Glass
To know more about Prerna School of Inspiration click:
Follow us on :
PUJNEEYA GURUDEV SHRI YUKTESWAR GIRIJI MAHARAJ
Am I strong enough to receive GURU PRASADAM?
Received Through Bhakta Aarti Khosla
Autobiography of a Yogi is an inspiration to me... To what end?
Would I be able to live with Pujya Yukteswar Giri Ji Maharaj? For how many hours...or days?
Everything would be visible to HIM.
HE never minced words.
HE treated the ignorance, separating the problem from the seeker.
Would I be able to do the same?
Pujya Gurudev was always Satvically strict so receiving the truth...(criticism) was accepted as a "prasadam" by those who had come to value this for their own spiritual progress, the KAARAN.
BRAHM VIDYA having the highest Satvic potency needs space in the SUKSHAM SHAREER of the seeker.
The same space that the ego self occupies and forces upon the mind to identify as "me."
It is the gratefulness or SHUKRANA bhav of the seeker, that voluntarily makes room for light to stay.
Where will it be housed in the mind, if the mind is self-absorbed?
The removal of the thorns of ignorance is something that causes pain to both the remover as well as the one whose thorns are being removed.
All the time and efforts undertaken by HIM in teaching would have gone to waste if the ego self would have refused to make space for the Gyanam.
SHUKRANA or AHANKARA, only one can exist in the SUKSHAM.
One stays focused on the Prasad received.
The other focuses on finding faults in the Prasad.
The day the seeker finds the courage to hear the Truth, he will house the Truth... In SHUKRANA BHAV.
|| SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI ||